Alicia Cutts, this one is for you. If I don't keep up with current posts at least know my heart was in the right place (at least at the beginning).
Friday, July 24, 2009
Little Cow Girl
So, like I said before, the pictures from May didn't turn out, but here are the retakes plus a few bonus pictures of Doug eating a cookie and Ethan with his "cowboy"
Holy Guacamole! She is gorgeous! I love her little boots. We saw Greg at the Temple when we were there..sad that we don't get to see you guys at church anymore! I love that this blog is dedicated to Alicia.
She is SOOOOO cute! I love the one with her tongue sticking out and I really love the one with her boots and Greg playing with her in the background.
ReplyDeleteHoly Guacamole!
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous! I love her little boots. We saw Greg at the Temple when we were there..sad that we don't get to see you guys at church anymore! I love that this blog is dedicated to Alicia.