Tuesday, April 6, 2010

2nd Happiest Place on Earth?

It's moments like this that make all the effort, money, and driving worth it. I'm just glad we were able to catch it on film. Even though our kids are young, I guess they just knew this wasn't the happiest place on earth. At least Greg gave the trip 2 thumbs up, after all he's the one that was jonesing to go to Thomas Town...

"I hate all the giraffes in the whole world"

"penguins, seriously?"

"Thomas Town is just so disappointing"

"get me out of here, now!"

"another ride?!"

"why are you trying to make me have a good time?"

"I had the lowest of expectations and even I was disappointed"

2 comments:

  1. these pictures are so good I had to take a second look today. besides, they make me happy and I need it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crying I'm laughing so hard right now. What is WITH those kids?!

    ReplyDelete