
Every year I put up a backdrop and wrap some empty boxes for Christmas pictures then I invite everyone over to come get some free pictures for their Christmas cards. This is the first year that more than 2 families showed up. I'd like to thank facebook for that. I don't usually take indoor pictures because I like the look of outdoor ones much better, so this was great practice and I learned a lot namely that I can't get most kids to smile - that's mom's job anyway right? I suppose the really good high-dollar professionals do better. Anyway, Merry Christmas from some super cute kids who are very excited for the big day and thanks to Greg for the backdrop and lighting equipment he gave me for my birthday that made this year's Christmas portraits such a huge success (and yes that is a personal assessment). Maybe next year, Alicia, you and the kids will be around for the big event? We haven't seen you in Nevada for a while.








No comments:
Post a Comment