Alicia Cutts, this one is for you. If I don't keep up with current posts at least know my heart was in the right place (at least at the beginning).
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Birthday Pictures
The best part about doing Natalie's birthday pictures so late was doing both the kids at the same time. Sadly I was all alone with 3 kids and my little wiener baby cried the entire time unless I was holding him. I thought surely there would be a re-shoot, but frankly I only really needed one great shot of each kid and I think I got a few. Also I would like to make a disclaimer on Natalie's outfit: yes I do realize that 2 different patterns in one outfit are too much, but in my defense I would like to say that I wanted a solid pink shirt, unfortunately none were to be found and she loves those flowered leggings, in fact I had to fight her to put something on over them. Maybe at some point I'll photo shop the flowers out of all the pictures; but then maybe it's easier to just take more pictures with different tights.
My favorite shot of Nat, minus the flowers on her leggings:
My favorite shot of Doug, which would be framed in the house, but you can't see his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment