Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fishing, Horses, and Swimming


 We had a quick stop in at the ranch for a few hours earlier this month.  Luckily for the kids their older cousins were there and they got to do pretty much everything fun that a kid could ever ask for.  Grandma even had some fresh baked cookies in the kitchen so yeah, it was pretty much the best day ever.  (As long as you can forget the 6v hours in the car.)

 FYI: no Ellen isn't a weirdo who swims fully dressed.  She fell in while vacuuming the pool.  First time in 12 years.


 





4 comments:

  1. Looks like your nephew has an itch in that first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I didn't notice that. Guess I've spent too much time around little boys....Won't be framing that picture and hanging it on the wall. Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, if you're reading this and looking at the first picture for the aforementioned snaffoo; I switched the picture...

    ReplyDelete