Alicia Cutts, this one is for you. If I don't keep up with current posts at least know my heart was in the right place (at least at the beginning).
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Summer Wedding
Well as always with weddings there is some sort of love story and as always with me I have no idea what that love story is. But I suppose like other "wedding photographers" I owe you some sort of story so, what I can tell you is that these 2 love birds got married and live in Idaho. I took these back in July but I just decided to go ahead and post a few of them. It was the middle of July and super hot out so I guess it;s a good thing these liked pictures so much. Also can I say cutest flower girl ever...except of course for Natalie. Or your daughter if you have one and she has ever been a flower girl....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment