Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 10 Things

I learned in 2012 (that were caught on camera):

10: Even happy babies hate grass.

9: No matter how bad they mess up the nativity, kids in costume are priceless.

8. Natalie is the girliest of girls.

7: Doug was born knowing how to work the camera. 

6: Sometimes brothers are the best.

5: Babies with GERD are really good at planking 

4: My kids favorite past time - - mud hole.  Guess that makes us some kind of rednecks.

3. Though you might not have guessed it, Spider-Doug likes to party.  Anytime, anyplace.


2. I'm not really mentally ill; I have kids.


1. What my children look like in their natural habitat:



1 comment:

  1. I think number three is my favorite. Spider Doug in Natalie's bday picture is the funniest thing I've seen today. Also I definitely agree with number five. Charlie is really good at planking.... But it usually makes her throw up...

    ReplyDelete