Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Christmas Miracle

This year it only took 2 sittings (and some ice cream) to get my kids to smile for their pictures. A true Christmas miracle. Simply pulling out the fancy clothes or setting up the backdrop starts the flow of waterworks. Good thing we only needed one good picture and good thing I have the added convenience of using my own home because JcPenny studio employees don't feed the kids ice cream between shots - I highly recommend it. Enjoy the show.









And lastly, my own personal favorite:

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the last one. Do you have nay photos to post from Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of pictures from Christmas, but they're still on my camera. We just packed up the last Christmas box this afternoon, but there is still lights on the house that I think Greg forgot about. Hopefully I'll get to the pictures this week. We took some family pictures too but the kids were being really bad so I don't know if any of them will be good.

    ReplyDelete