Alicia Cutts, this one is for you. If I don't keep up with current posts at least know my heart was in the right place (at least at the beginning).
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Wedding 1
So in the last few weeks I've shot 4 weddings...who have thought? I usually only do 1 or 2 per/year and I'm still deciding whether I like it or not. I think the answer is I will like it a lot more when I get my new camera with amazing capabilities that far outstrip the current one. Don't get me wrong the rebel is a good camera and works great under ideal conditions...it's just those conditions don;t always exist. Anyway I decided to go ahead and post some of my favorite pics from each wedding so that you can all shower me with compliments about how good they are and talented I am. Don't worry though - I have pictures of my own cuties to post once I catch up and there would be pictures of your kids too and lets face it that's what you're really interested in seeing so bring them over a shoot sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment