Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wedding 3


So another cloudless day (in the bay of all places) and if you discount the 6.5 hours it took to get there everything went smoothly.  Okay so here's what happened.  We were in the car making greatg time and as soon as we got past Sacramento we hit major traffic.  Major.  So I thought oh it must be a wreck.  Soon as we pass it it will be smooth sailing again.  Turns out it wasn't a wreck it was many caused by a high speed car chase.  Yep, that really happened.  You can read all about it here.  Anyway we got stuck right int he middle and then had to take surface streets (most of which were closed, especially near the freeway) and then go around.  It was crazy.  They had to move the sealing back an hour and then they waited an extra 20 min because not everyone was there yet.

It's always fun to shoot at a new location, but I'll admit that by the time I finished editing these there was a huge sigh of relief.   I wonder how the pros do it; sometimes two or even three wedding in a weekend.  So. much. editing.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment