Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Get Angry


Good thing he didn't want anything elaborate.  Guess I was kind of stuck after Natalie's dancing princess art tea party.  Anyway it was fun to make such a fancy cake - - I see more in my future or if I'm lucky next year the kids will just want money instead of a party.  I can dream anyway.  Just in case you're wondering as you get to the end there, yes, that is a spiderman pinata.  It was requested by the birthday boy.  Last year a Thomas the Train party with a baseball cake and this year an Angry Birds party with a spiderman pinata.  What's up with that?

 




 
 Doug made his own party music mix and desperately wanted to do the Chicken Dance.  I aim to please one day a year.  Special thanks to all the adults who joined in.  Oh wait that's right, they all just stared at me like I was on drugs.  Thanks again for that.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment