Sunday, March 17, 2013

SNOW!


 All winter I've been waiting for a snow storm.  I've been working on getting some landscape pictures for my living room - - 1 set for each season but it doesn't look like winter pictures are happening this year.  Anyhow last Thursday there was a snowstorm up in the mountains, so I loaded up the kids and some sleds to try our luck.  Nat and Doug had a great time but Jimmy didn't care much for snow.  (Also his lame mom forgot to get him some mittens).  The forecast said scattered showers in the a.m. so we went up in the afternoon and it was still snowing.  Even though I took a few pictures I'm not in love with them - - probably because the sky was so gray.  I like the one with a break in the clouds but it seems a bit dramatic for a giant blown up print in my living room.  Maybe I'll have better luck next year.  Guess we finally have a good reason Can't wait to visit relatives in Oregon and Idaho.











No comments:

Post a Comment