Thursday, January 12, 2012

...and Senior Portraits

 Another kind of senior portraits.  As a side note, if you ever have the chance to shoot senior citizens having some little kids along really makes it easy to get some great smiles.  It was a little tricky to fit this session in during the crazy month of December, but I'm really glad that it worked out.  This trooper, Linda, has cancer and for all she wanted for Christmas this year was pictures of her and her husband.  I know that my family really treasures the pictures of our Grandparents, especially now that they are gone.  I really like the one on the park bench where they are looking at each other, perhaps a little mushy for my taste, but hey I've shot a lot of weddings/engagements in the last few years...





This shot was an out-take and I just really like it. Probably because those are my kids.  I guess I'm a little biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment