| The old senior portrait...funny how so many girls have them done and so few boys...at least I almost never see any of the boy's pictures. Anyway I thought this shoot was really fun and that Jared totally rocked the light bounce. As you can see there are a few "traditional" shots, but I spent most of the time trying for some more masculine looks. I get really tired of looking at pictures of teenage boys posed like girls because let's face it, that's totally gay. In case you're wondering about the green grass, yes this shoot was done in November. It's been a super mild winter which is nice for now but I'm sure that means we'll have snow until mid June and the ski resorts will be open until the 4th of July, which would be great if I liked that sort of thing. |
No comments:
Post a Comment