As you already know, we had to make a quick run out to Salt Lake so this little wiener could have surgery. After only 2 weeks he's doing worlds better and is well on his way to being all fat and sassy. We got there a day early because we had to check in at 6:00am. Anyway I took the opportunity to grab a few shoots of the famous Temple Square Christmas lights. I can see why they are so famous....there's like 3 stands of lights on one tree - hate to see what the power bill for December looks like. And just in case you were wondering, yes I did make the pictures in this post x-large. It just seemed like a festive thing to do; so here's Christmas in your face!
![]() |
| of course I needed a shot that is one the cover of December's Ensign |











Temple square is amazing at Christmas. And I didn't even notice the ghost hand.
ReplyDelete